This 18V mobile dust extractor combined with a CORE18V Compact Battery allows users of the Bosch 18V D-handle Bulldog to control dust during drilling applications at the jobsite to achieve maximum mobility plus runtime. The GDE18V-26D Mobile Dust extractor provides a true cordless solution when used with the 18V 1 In. GBH18V-26D Bulldog rotary hammer. It features a HEPA filter, helping users move toward compliance with OSHA silica dust regulations. It is also compatible with the corded 11255VSR, GBH2-28L and RH228VC Bulldog rotary hammers. The attachment comes with two Dust-Eye options (one small, one large) and a 4 In. extension. The dust canister capacity can accommodate up to 20 holes using a 1/2 In. diameter bit, drilling 2 In. deep into concrete. The kit features a CORE18V 4. 0 Ah Compact Battery, which have next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology for optimal performance in a lightweight, high-power battery. Each GBA18V40 single-layer battery matches the power from the original two-layer 4. 0 Ah battery with improved performance per cell.
- Mobile dust extractor design – built to deliver maximum mobility used with the Bosch cordless GBH18V-26D D-handle Bulldog
- Heap filter – so users can move toward OSHA Silica dust regulation compliance
- Compact CORE18V battery – provides next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized performance-to-weight ratio
- Two dust-eyes and 4 in. Extension – available in 5/8 in. And 1 in. Sizes for use with bits 5/32 in. To 1 in. In diameter and up to 10 in. In length
- Aluminum guide rail – provides Smooth retraction of the dust eye during the drilling application
- Dust container – provides capacity for up to 20 holes using a 1/2 in. Diameter bit drilling 2 in. Deep into concrete
- Compatible with Bosch 2KG D-Handle hammers – designed to fit 1 In. 18V GBH18V-26D cordless Bulldog , 1 In. 11255VSR corded Bulldog as well as the 1-1/8 In. GBH2-28L and RH228VC corded models
- Convenience Features – include an on/off button and a five-led battery indicator
- High-power cells – use enhanced 21700 Cell technology, combined with advanced design, to produce higher currents for a longer time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.