The IRWIN Marples Straight Router Bit creates straight cuts into materials to form grooves and dados. Carving flat-finished bottoms, these carbide tip and steel shank woodworking router bits can be used to carve shallow mortises in plywood, composites and soft woods.
- Carbide tipped woodworking router bit creates straight cuts into material to form a groove or dado
- Can be used to create shallow mortises
- Carves flat-finished bottoms
- For composite materials, plywood, and soft woods
- Extended life, flawless finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.