This Kobalt 20-piece ratcheting wrench set was designed to keep you working in tight places where a regular ratchet will not fit but you lack the room to use a regular wrench. Made of durable chrome vanadium alloy steel these tools have been heat treated for increased strength and durability to withstand long use under the hood or around the work shop. The box end on these wrenches feature built-in 90-tooth ratchets that only need a 4-degree arc swing to function. The box also has a 12-point design to allow it to work on 6-point, 12-point, star, square, and even partially rounded fasteners. Tool shafts have no offset allowing them to reach into recesses and access fasteners that ratchets and 15-degree offset wrenches cannot. For ease of access, each wrench has easy to read hard stamped size callouts permanently embedded into the steel in addition to a color-coded stripe on the shaft to differentiate metric (blue stripe) from SAE (red stripe) wrenches. The wrench box ends also have a convenient direction arrow stamped into them to help identify the rotation direction of the mechanism. Included in the set are 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18mm metric sizes and 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, and 3/4-inch SAE sizes. Backed by the Kobalt hassle-free lifetime guarantee.
Intelligently designed and engineered for serious, high-stakes projects, Kobalt tools are built to take on-the-job punishment while delivering dependable, impressive results. Kobalt tools are easy to use and made with precision craftsmanship and the level of fit, finish, and detail that changes your expectation of how tools should work.
- DURABLE POLISHED STEEL - Wrenches are made from durable heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a fully polished finish
- 12-POINT BOX - 12-point box end allows wrench to work on 6-point, 12-point, star, square, and even semi-rounded fasteners
- 90-TOOTH DESIGN - 90-tooth ratcheting mechanism only needs a 4-degree arc swing
- ANGLE-FREE SHAFT - Wrench shafts are flat to allow easier access to narrow work spaces where ratchets and sockets will not fit
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Hard stamped size callouts and color-coded stripe make it easy to identify metric (blue) and SAE (red) sizes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.