Fill in gaps in your 3/4-inch drive heavy duty socket collection with this Kobalt single socket. Made from heat treated chrome vanadium steel, this 1-1/2-inch shallow socket features a ball detent recess on the drive end to help it hold securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions. The 12-point design allows the socket to be used on 12-point, 6-point, square, and star fasteners at a wide variety of angles. The socket has a professional grade satin chrome finish that provides increased rust and corrosion resistance without the easily scratched shine of polished chrome. Laser etched size callouts on the side of the tool are easy to read and won't fade or rub away. A color coded red stripe along the base of the socket helps easily identify it as an SAE socket amidst similar looking metric sockets. Backed by the Kobalt hassle-free lifetime guarantee.
Intelligently designed and engineered for serious, high-stakes projects, Kobalt tools are built to take on-the-job punishment while delivering dependable, impressive results. Kobalt tools are easy to use and made with precision craftsmanship and the level of fit, finish, and detail that changes your expectation of how tools should work.
- SOCKET SIZE - Heavy duty 3/4-inch drive 1-1/2-inch SAE shallow socket
- DURABLE STEEL TOOL - Socket is made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- MATTE FINISH - Satin chrome finish has a matte appearance and helps resist rust and corrosion
- LASER ETCHED SIZE - Socket's laser etched size callout is easy to read and a red stripe helps differentiate this SAE socket from metric
- 12-POINT SOCKET - 12-Point design allows socket to be used on 12-point, 6-point, square, and star fasteners
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.