This Kobalt 7-piece ratcheting wrench set was designed to keep you working in tight places where a regular ratchet will not fit but you lack the room to use a regular wrench. Made of durable chrome vanadium alloy steel these tools have been heat treated for increased strength and durability to withstand long use under the hood or around the work shop. The box end on these wrenches feature built-in 72-tooth ratchets that only need a 5-degree arc swing to function and is fully reversible, changing drive direction with the flip of a switch meaning you can tighten or loosen without having to take the wrench off a fastener. The box also has a 12-point design to allow it to work on 6-point, 12-point, star, square, and even partially rounded fasteners. Tool shafts have no offset allowing them to reach into recesses and access fasteners that ratchets and 15-degree offset wrenches cannot. For ease of access, each wrench has easy to read hard stamped size callouts permanently embedded into the steel in addition to a color-coded blue stripe on the shaft to differentiate these as metric wrenches. Included in the set are 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 17mm metric sizes. Backed by the Kobalt hassle-free lifetime guarantee.
Intelligently designed and engineered for serious, high-stakes projects, Kobalt tools are built to take on-the-job punishment while delivering dependable, impressive results. Kobalt tools are easy to use and made with precision craftsmanship and the level of fit, finish, and detail that changes your expectation of how tools should work.
- DURABLE POLISHED STEEL - Wrenches are made from durable heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a fully polished finish
- 12-POINT BOX - 12-point box end allows wrench to work on 6-point, 12-point, star, square, and even semi-rounded fasteners
- 72-TOOTH DESIGN - 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism on box end only needs a 5-degree arc swing to operate
- REVERSIBLE MECHANISM - Reverse switch allows convenient directional changes without the need to remove wrench from fastener
- ANGLE-FREE SHAFT - Wrench shafts are flat to allow easier access to narrow work spaces where ratchets and sockets will not fit