- Provides readouts in ft-lb, N-m, in-lb, and kg-cm and offers up torque and angle accuracy of +/- 3%
- Provides TWO auditory and visual signals to user to indicate that torque value has been reached - repeated beeps and a green light indicate 90% of desire torque value has been reached
- One long beep with a red light indicates that 100% of the desired torque value has been reached
- 5-button control pad allows you to preset your torque value, change units of measure, change mode of operation with peak/angle/follow choices, save readings and select read-out unit of measure
- LCD display clearly shows preset slot, mode of operation, units of measure and torque value
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.