This high quality yeast is great to use for all your baking needs. Active Dry Yeast is a cake yeast in a semi-dormant state. The drying process reduces moisture content to about 7%, giving it a longer shelf life than cake yeast. When rehydrated, it provides ultimate baking activity in all yeast dough, low sugar to highly sweetened breads. Storage - keep in a cool and dry place. For optimum results, refrigerate after opening.
- This is active dry yeast, and is ideally used in temperatures between 110-115 degrees Fahrenheit
- Active Dry Yeast is designed for yeast-leavened bread and dough
- Active Dry Yeast from one of the most popular brands worldwide
- Ingredients: yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), sorbitan monostearate
- Net weight: 32 oz (2 pounds), 908 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.